Current mailing list status: mail list server is experiencing no issues at this time.
This section is intended to help with the most commonly asked questions related to the Just For Today mailing list. Please read this section before contacting us.
1) The JFT list subscription and unsubscription is fully automated. The actual mailing of the list is done manually every day. The list is sent around midnight Eastern time for the following day's reading.
, insert your email address, and click on Ssubscribe. Next, respond to the confirmation email that will be forwarded to your registered address shortly after your initial registration.
3) You can unsubscribe from the JFT list by going to our main subscription page, insert your email address and click on unsubscribe. You will then need to confirm your wish to unsubscribe on the following page. You will be sent an email confirming that you have been removed from the mailing list. If you have trouble unsubscribing please email the webmaster at email@example.com.
4) The confirmation email sent to you is a unique string of code specifically for your subscription. You must either click on the link in the confirmation email or copy and paste the complete line of code into your web browser. Some mail programs do not link the entire code so you may have to copy and paste the code. If you continue to have confirmation or registration problems you may then contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include a complete description of your problem.
5) There are a few possible reason why multiple copies of the JFT may arrive in your email box. You may have subscribed more than once using different email addresses that are directly mailed to you or through a mail forwarding service you may use. Or, someone else may be forwarding the email to you. You can go to the subscription pageand unsubscribe any email address at any time.
6) The JFT reading could be discontinued to your email box for a variety of reasons. Many mail boxes have a limited amount of mail quota (size of the mail box). When that has been exceeded, the email bounces back. Also, spam (unsolicited email) is often controlled by your mail setting or software on your Internet Service Providers server or on your computer. If the mail coming from us is considered spam by this software, it will block it from entering your mail box or move it to another folder. You will need to correct the settings to permit this email to be received.And, of course, explained and unexplained things happen that cause an email address to be unavailable for even a short period of time. If email bounces a couple of times, the mailing list program deletes that email address from the list. You must resubscribe to resume the service.
If you feel you should be getting the mailing but have not received it for a couple of days, first check to see if the JFT is accidentally going into a bulk mail or spam folder. If necessary, put email@example.com and sql-server.na.org on your "safe" list. If you still aren't receiving the JFT, you may wish to go to the subscription page and re subscribe to the list.
7) This mailing list is a private list. Your email address will be used solely for the purpose of the JFT mail out and related issues.